COVID-19 Information and Resources
Everything you need to know to stay updated with coronavirus.
Coronavirus Updates: For Family and Visitors
Your health and well-being are our priority. All infection control policies and procedures have been and will continue to be active throughout the lifespan of the coronavirus and influenza season.
We have implemented several additional policies and procedures to address the coronavirus (COVID-19) health risk within our hospital. We ask for your patience as we continue to update and evaluate these policies and as the situation evolves.
Please be assured that it is safe for you as our patient to keep your scheduled appointments and procedures.
What We Are Doing:
- Restricting visitors. Read our visitor restrictions and call our main line for the most up-to-date visitor information.
- Screening all patients, support persons, and employees for signs of virus.
- Requiring all patients, visitors, support persons and staff to wear a mask covering their mouth and nose at all times while in our facility.
- Restricting access to those with signs of virus.
- Implementing isolation and COVID-19 testing for those with signs of virus.
- Enhancing hospital sanitation efforts by increasing the number of thorough cleanings.
- Ensuring hand sanitizer is readily available throughout the hospital.
- Closely monitoring hospital supplies and emergency equipment to ensure adequate coverage of patient needs.
- Closely monitoring the advice and guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO).
- Educating our employees on preventative measures provided by the CDC.
We will continue monitoring this situation very closely with the major health organizations and local experts and will provide updates as needed.
We offer COVID testing at East Los Angeles Doctor’s Hospital for emergency room patients who:
- have symptoms
- have been in close contact with an infected person
- meet other qualifying criteria
Please keep in mind that general testing may be available through your primary care physician. Visit the links below to learn more about testing options.
Do you have questions about the coronavirus or need updated visitor information? For the most up-to-date information, call us.
Los Angeles, CA 90023 4060 Whittier Blvd,