Because loved ones are everything.
New Visitor Restrictions
Your health and well-being are our priority at East Los Angeles Doctors Hospital. To further protect our patients and the community we have put the following visitor restrictions in place.
Effective immediately and until further notice, we are restricting all visitors. Exceptions may apply for certain patients and will be decided on a case-by-case review. Visitors will be allowed to enter the hospital during the hours of 6 a.m.-8 p.m..
We realize that this change will cause hardship for our patients and families but the decision was made with the utmost concern to protect the health and safety of our patients, staff, and community. Because support from family and friends is an important component to the healing process, we encourage phone calls and the use of FaceTime, Skype, or other video and call apps to connect with loved ones.
Please be assured that it is safe for you as our patient to keep your scheduled appointments and procedures.
Please be aware of the following visitor restrictions:
- No one under the age of 14 may visit.
- No visitors will be allowed in the Sub-Acute unit. Exceptions include critically ill/end-of-life patients.
- Patients undergoing surgery may have one visitor for the duration of the procedure.
- All visitors will be screened in the Main Lobby. Visitors with flu-like symptoms will be prohibited from entry.
- Patients having outpatient surgery may have one support person.
- Emergency Department patients may have one support person.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.